Bring your towel and sunscreen for a day of fun in the sun!
Half Day Boat Rental
$235 Includes taxes
Full Day Boat Rental
$385 Includes taxes
Please call (586) 907-6422 when you are ready to book.
- Before boat departure, a $200 security deposit and full boat rental fee (for time RESERVED) is due before departure.
- For safety reasons: NO towing of people, smoking or BBQing on pontoon boat. Evidence of any of these will result in forfeiture of your security deposit of $200. Damage to the boat's propeller will result in forfeiture of your security deposit.
- NO refund if pontoon rental company ends rental early because of unlawful behavior or unsafe boating practices.
- Renter/Driver MUST be 25 years or older, provide current driver’s license & possess the ability to operate.
- The person responsible for signing/paying for the rental pontoon boat must be present on the pontoon boat during entire rental period.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whom we feel is not capable, mature, and/or comfortable enough to operate our equipment.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
- Pontoon rental company cancels ALL rental when Huron County is in Severe Weather/Wind Advisories, or when we deem boating unsafe.
- Please call ASAP if you are running late (Pontoon boats won't be held indefinitely).
- Reservation deposits are required in order to rent and should be made at least 1 day in advance. Reservations can be made at (586) 907-6422
- A $100 Non-refundable reservation deposit is required in order to rent.
- Cancellations need to be made 72 hours prior to your rental or you will be charged the full rental amount. So please be sure of your dates. We have a very short rental season and cannot afford to have last minute cancellations.
- Cancellations need to be made by phone call to (586) 907- 6422. We can not receive text or email cancellations.
- Reservations deposits can be made by check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard American Express or Discover).
- Rentals prices should be paid in cash the day of your rental, but we need a credit card for your security deposit.
- Should Portside Pontoons need to cancel for any reasons (weather, equipment, etc) you will not be charged any cancellation fee.